Thursday, December 19, 2013

Scribbler Too Project

For the second part of this weeks assignment I had to illustrate two more pictures using Scribbler Too, Scribbler's bigger brother. This online application has more features than the original, including a save function - which came in very handy!

I found Scribbler Too to be very intuitive, and again enjoyed playing around with it. For my first scribble I used a photo of a pumpkin (staying with that Halloween theme) and traced the image using orange, brown, and black colors. I kept it simple and stylized. For the second image, I needed to draw something with volume. It took some thought, and I have to admit I went out on a tangent, but nothing screams volume like a voluminous hippopotamus! I sketched a bulky hippo using various purples, and let Scribbler Too fill in the areas. I have to say I am quite pleased with the end result!

As far as a connection to the beer blog is concerned, I got nuttin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment