Thursday, December 19, 2013

Soundation Music Project

Here is my contribution to the world of music. May God have mercy on my soul. My song was created using Soundation. Given the magnitude of variety, and endless possibilities of Soundation, I found this exercise to be very daunting. I felt that I couldn't spend too much time exploring Soundation while the deadline of finishing the assignment on time was hanging over me. So after some experimenting, I picked a couple of riffs that I liked, and added a beat, and just stayed the course with the goal of completing this song in a pleasing matter. My song has a mix of Synthesizer, bongos, with a touch of cowbell. Because every great piece of music has more cowbell in it…

I'm quite pleased with the finished result. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment